QUESTIONS
1.Answer the questions.
Why is Amy at Sheldon's house?
1.Answer the questions.
Why is Amy at Sheldon's house?
Amy
tells to Sheldon that she is going to help him with his compulsive
problems
What does Sheldon think about the game of tick-tac-toe?
That
it is a game for children
Who wins the game?
Any
one
What other tests does Amy make?
The
unfinished anthem of USA
What does Sheldon do when left alone?
He
finishes all tests
2. Complete the sentences.
I'm I've come up with a series of exercises to help with your Compulsive need for closure.
What I take issue with the word compulsive.
For the sake of Argument let's say, I have a problem, however your plan for addressing it.
I'm going to recondition your Brain so without the need completion isn't so overwhelming by Playing tic-tac-toe.
3.Translate
Brain → Cervell
No comments:
Post a Comment